ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Sometimes I do finish things...

A month or so ago, I finally sewed the buttons on the cardigan I had intended to give to my niece for Christmas. A week or 2 later, I mailed it to The Gambler's brother.
Luckily she's chubby big rather than long big (note the rolled up pant legs); it fits her nicely.
Intentional face cropping on my part - The Gambler's brother has a PhD in something to do with communications, and asking him for permission to post a photo of his progeny on the Internets would likely lead to some pedantic yammering on his part.
I'm hoping to have more baby knitting to do in the future - my brother and his wife are registering with an adoption agency. Since he's not bitchy like my sisters the only sibling I get along with a great guy, I'm hoping that things work out for them.

Labels: ,

Comments on "Sometimes I do finish things..."

 

Blogger cpurl17 said ... (Mon Mar 24, 12:32:00 AM EDT) : 

It's adorable and fits her perfectly!!


Best of luck to your brother and sister in law!

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Mon Mar 24, 07:21:00 AM EDT) : 

Face cropping or no--she still looks darn cute in that sweater!

 

Blogger turtlegirl76 said ... (Mon Mar 24, 07:47:00 AM EDT) : 

Hehehe I take it your sisters don't read your blog. Unfortunately, mine do. Otherwise I'd use much different names for them.

The sweater is adorable. She seems very happy in it!

 

Blogger Trillian42 said ... (Mon Mar 24, 08:59:00 AM EDT) : 

It's a lovely sweater, and I love that even though you cropped her, you can still see her dimples! SQUEE!!!

 

Blogger Ev said ... (Mon Mar 24, 09:40:00 AM EDT) : 

Very cute! And the strips match perfectly!

 

Blogger Brigitte said ... (Tue Mar 25, 06:59:00 AM EDT) : 

Oh...how cute is that little sweater!!

 

Blogger Geri said ... (Tue Mar 25, 11:00:00 PM EDT) : 

You have posted her face on Ravelry, however. She is a cutie!

 

Blogger Zonda said ... (Wed Mar 26, 11:18:00 PM EDT) : 

The sweater looks even better on her, cute! :)

 

Blogger Ruth's Place said ... (Fri Mar 28, 04:17:00 AM EDT) : 

The sweater looks wonderful!

Here's hoping all goes smoothly for your brother and sister-in-law

 

Blogger Kathy Kathy Kathy said ... (Sun Mar 30, 09:32:00 AM EDT) : 

Pedantic yammering: I think I do that! Will try to avoid. Thanks for the apt description. Darling baby sweater. I need to make one like that.

 

post a comment