ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Everyone needs a dream


Looks like it's going to be sweater weather for a while longer...

March 24
So I'm focusing my knitting efforts on finishing this sweater this week. If I can keep Somerset away that is - I'm knitting it on 2 long circs, and there are several dangly things that she finds irresistable.
I was concerned that the mismatched sleeves would look kind of wonky, but I think there's enough variation in the body of the sweater that they don't look out of place. Now I just have to figure out how long to keep knitting - making the neckline higher seems to be a popular modification.

Labels:

Comments on "Everyone needs a dream"

 

Blogger Jo said ... (Tue Mar 25, 08:32:00 PM EDT) : 

I think you are going to get my vote for best sweater ever when this is done - I just love the colours in it.

 

Blogger turtlegirl76 said ... (Tue Mar 25, 09:11:00 PM EDT) : 

Agreed. However you decide to finish the neck it's going to be gorgeous. The colors are awesome.

 

Blogger cpurl17 said ... (Tue Mar 25, 10:58:00 PM EDT) : 

I triple agree on the gorgeous sweater--Hope I get to see you on the cruise modeling it!

 

Blogger Debbie D said ... (Wed Mar 26, 07:04:00 AM EDT) : 

Oh, that sweater is looking fabulous!

 

Blogger Vaedri said ... (Wed Mar 26, 08:58:00 AM EDT) : 

Not to be a follower, but I love that sweater! The sleeves alone didn't make me love it, as pretty as the colours were, but seeing the whole thing together makes it look great!

And maybe when you finish it, you will break this horrid curse of winter. Something has to, and my first sweater attempt has stalled very, very early on.

 

Blogger Oh Baby! said ... (Wed Mar 26, 12:15:00 PM EDT) : 

sweater's lookin great! can't wait to see it live and in person.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Wed Mar 26, 05:42:00 PM EDT) : 

Love the sweater - and I normally don't like stripes.

Snow? was that really *snow*?

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (Wed Mar 26, 05:51:00 PM EDT) : 

I think your sweater is just beautiful, can't wait to see how you finish it up! Great Job!

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Wed Mar 26, 08:16:00 PM EDT) : 

It's a cruel, cruel winter! Bananarama's got nothing on you guys!

I predict the temp will spike to 60 when you put the finishing touches on the sweater. ;-)

 

post a comment