ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Monday, March 24, 2008

I liked it so much...

...I bought all that was on Ravelry!


Sadly, I think that the woman who handpainted the yarn for my March Madness Monkey Socks is no longer in business. I was looking to see what other colourways were on Ravelry, and noticed that someone had Knitwerx yarns for sale. So I am now the proud owner of Ravelry's largest Knitwerx stash.


Autumn Woods:

Knitwerx Autumn Woods


Raspberry Mousse:


Knitwerx Raspberry Mousse



Falling Leaves:

Knitwerx Falling Leaves



Plus I've got 2 more skeins of a pink/olive colourway that I bought at the same time I picked up the Monkey sock yarn that I haven't photographed yet...

Labels:

Comments on "I liked it so much..."

 

Blogger Batty said ... (Mon Mar 24, 09:04:00 PM EDT) : 

That's beautiful! It's a good thing you bought it while you still could.

 

Blogger Sweet Camden Lass said ... (Tue Mar 25, 06:28:00 AM EDT) : 

Those are utterly gorgeous skeins of yarn. Am slightly jealous! But only slightly: I'm happy just looking at them. ~x~

 

Blogger Brigitte said ... (Tue Mar 25, 06:57:00 AM EDT) : 

Ooooo, you picked up some nice stuff!

Knitwerx is no longer in business??

 

post a comment