ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, November 10, 2007

WTF?!?!

Oh. My. God.

Please tell me that's satirical.

(BTW - wouldn't powering one's computer up to make a Facebook post also generate some CO2?)

Comments on "WTF?!?!"

 

Blogger Lynn said ... (Sat Nov 10, 10:07:00 PM EST) : 

Sounds to me like somebody is channeling Jonathan Swift. I didn't read it all.

 

Blogger jacquieblackman said ... (Sun Nov 11, 09:11:00 AM EST) : 

Checking out more of that site it seems it is a bit of a button-pusher. Or it's trying to be shocking. Or even worse ironic. I guess if it's hard to tell if it's successful at any of the above than I guess it probably is.

 

Blogger Batty said ... (Sun Nov 11, 10:03:00 AM EST) : 

Not sure. But if I got a letter like that and it had an address, I'd call the authorities anyway. Just to be on the safe side. Because, regardless of whether there is an ethical way to commit suicide or not, there is no ethical way to let someone commit suicide.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Sun Nov 11, 09:05:00 PM EST) : 

Gosh!! Definitely satirical - I hope!

 

post a comment