ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Make it stop!

OK - I have given up on the daily blogging when I am on call for the ICU. Yesterday I got to the hospital at 4:30 AM and left at 11:30 PM, and had a crapload of code blues and a bunch of new patients. Thank god for nurses who bring food into work - because even though I had a delicious salad waiting to be eaten, I didn't have the time to eat anything that involved sitting down.

But enough about my bad day - here is sock yarn that makes me smile:
Pompon
Check out those wee little pom poms!
Pompon close

I picked it up in Winnipeg this weekend - I met with my downstream secret pal, who took me to The Wosley Wardrobe, which is a combination yarn shop / consignment clothing boutique. I'd not seen "Pom Pon" anywhere else. I also picked up something else, but that'll be the subject of a future blog post.

Four and a half days to go...

Labels: ,

Comments on "Make it stop!"

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Wed Nov 07, 04:13:00 PM EST) : 

I'm not sure how fun those little pom poms would be to wear, but that's a really cool yarn and I can see why you couldn't resist!

 

Blogger The Kelly Green Rogue said ... (Wed Nov 07, 06:45:00 PM EST) : 

I can't wait to see how it knits up!

 

Blogger Sandi Purl said ... (Thu Nov 08, 12:13:00 PM EST) : 

saving lives and pompon sock yarn - a perfect combination!

 

Blogger Vaedri said ... (Thu Nov 08, 12:16:00 PM EST) : 

So cute! Those should be really fun socks.

 

post a comment