ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Monday, November 05, 2007

Eiffel Socks!

Eiffel Socks are fini!
completed socks
I finished knitting sock deux about 45 minutes before our plane landed yesterday, and grafted the toe yesterday evening.
cookie view
They ended up a bit shorter in the calf than I would prefer, but at least this time I didn't run out of yarn!
Eiffel calf close
Knit cuff down, with short row heels and toes.

Here's a closeup of the stitch pattern:
Eiffel pattern close
Pattern coming soon.

Labels: ,

Comments on "Eiffel Socks!"

 

Blogger cpurl17 said ... (Tue Nov 06, 01:02:00 AM EST) : 

Those are very pretty!! I love the stitch pattern.

 

Blogger GURO said ... (Tue Nov 06, 03:06:00 AM EST) : 

Very pretty! The stitch pattern looks great!

 

Blogger turtlegirl76 said ... (Tue Nov 06, 07:13:00 AM EST) : 

Very pretty! Love the stitch pattern. But think of all the memories in that pair of socks!

 

Blogger The Kelly Green Rogue said ... (Tue Nov 06, 08:41:00 AM EST) : 

They look great!

 

Blogger Macoco said ... (Tue Nov 06, 09:18:00 AM EST) : 

Very, very pretty.

 

Blogger Sandi Purl said ... (Tue Nov 06, 12:31:00 PM EST) : 

tres bien! J'aime tes belle chaussettes! felicitaciones!

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Tue Nov 06, 02:57:00 PM EST) : 

Totally Eifel-y!!! Great job!

 

Blogger Kessa said ... (Tue Nov 06, 05:37:00 PM EST) : 

So pretty! Love the stitch pattern and the yarn. Can't wait to see the pattern!

 

Blogger Stacie said ... (Tue Nov 06, 06:18:00 PM EST) : 

welcome home, and what timing! I love the brown colorway... mmmm... hot cocoa...

 

Blogger Batty said ... (Tue Nov 06, 08:39:00 PM EST) : 

They are very pretty, and I love the yarn. Brown but not boring brown.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Tue Nov 06, 09:17:00 PM EST) : 

I love them

 

Blogger Vaedri said ... (Wed Nov 07, 02:44:00 PM EST) : 

Beautiful! I love the stitch pattern, and the yarn, too. What a great memento of your trip!

 

post a comment