ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Comment est-ce qu'on dit...


..."I cannot believe that you are pandering to the tastes of les Americains. I hate you, and I am going to pee in your shoes. Now where are my Gauloises?"

We are in Paris, being touristy.
I managed to more or less shake my cold, but The Gambler still suffers...something to do with an all-schnitzel diet, peut-etre?

The Eiffel Sock is progressing:
sock progress
The Java colourway looks good (very non-pooly):
sock colour detail
And I am liking how the texture of the pattern is working out in the unstretched sock...
sock texture detail
As well as when the sock is being worn - yes, that is a cat hair which seems to have travelled 6,000 km for the sole purpose of getting on my knitting.
sock on

Labels: ,

Comments on "Comment est-ce qu'on dit..."

 

Blogger Glenna C said ... (Tue Oct 23, 03:31:00 PM EDT) : 

Nice posts from all of your travels! I have been enjoying them. And I cannot remember if I have RSVP'd yet for your do but I totally still want to come to that on Sunday. Maybe I can bring my Clapotis and it can mingle with your clapotis and mine will move faster. ;)

 

Blogger turtlegirl76 said ... (Tue Oct 23, 06:38:00 PM EDT) : 

The sock is looking great! Hilarious that the cat hair followed you so far. I guess you just can't get away from it.

 

Blogger Bridget said ... (Tue Oct 23, 07:28:00 PM EDT) : 

Love the opening picture/comment!

The sock is really nice, I like the way its turning out.

My husband and I have a theory that in a million years, when archaeologists dig up our civilization, they will think we worshipped cat hair ...

 

Blogger CathyCate said ... (Tue Oct 23, 07:34:00 PM EDT) : 

The cat just wanted to be with you even many miles away. Because of course knitting cannot take place without cat hair.
I have that yarn also ("I love the Java Jive and it loves me!") I like the way it's knitting up for you. Did I tell you I have that same pattern book? My mother gave it to me 25 years ago. It's rather battered but a good compact resource.
Great photos, loving the posts.

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Wed Oct 24, 10:07:00 AM EDT) : 

Aw, the kitties just didn't want you to forget about them with all the fun you've been having! I love the way those Eifels are knitting up!

 

Blogger Stacie said ... (Thu Oct 25, 09:34:00 AM EDT) : 

nice kitty! looks like fun, and great knitting too!

 

Blogger Vaedri said ... (Thu Oct 25, 04:29:00 PM EDT) : 

So... much... envy. I've only been to Paris once, and it was in February, so your pictures with you all bundled up make me think of my trip, and really, really want to go back. Also a cause for envy? Love that colourway. Great sock!

 

post a comment