ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Monday, July 30, 2007

Stuck at the hospital, waiting for a transfer to arrive...

Without any knitting!
In lieu of actual original content:
(As seen on Lynn's blog)

You Are 35% Left Brained, 65% Right Brained
The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.
The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.


And reason #7581 why I can't wait to move into the new house:
We are still waiting for the gas to get turned back on in the rental house, and are now officially out of hot water. I am too much of a sybarite to take a cold shower, so I have had to resort to showering in the on call room at the hospital. Two more sleeps (assuming that I make it home tonight, that is!)

Labels: ,

Comments on "Stuck at the hospital, waiting for a transfer to arrive..."

 

Blogger CathyCate said ... (Tue Jul 31, 07:12:00 AM EDT) : 

Hate that! I can have the same situation, awaiting a transfer, or there's someone in labor -- maybe even not my patient -- where I feel I can't leave/lay down/whatever because something bears watching. That's when I need my knitting. Usually I bring it, but isn't it frustrating when you don't have it? My fingers grumble, not to mention some knitting part of my brain.
Cathy

 

Blogger jacquieblackman said ... (Tue Jul 31, 09:34:00 AM EDT) : 

That's sounds terrible. No knitting and no hot water? What next?! Locusts?

I shake my fist at the gas company!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Tue Jul 31, 11:08:00 AM EDT) : 

Ack! No hot water? Criminal.

I sent you a package yesterday. They said 5-10 business days, so I'm really crossing my fingers that it gets to you on time. Unfortunately there's no chocolate in it. I was worried it would melt. Next time though.

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Tue Jul 31, 07:09:00 PM EDT) : 

oof, yeah, I may like cold weather, but I don't do cold showers. Think of how good that first hot new house shower is going to feel!

 

post a comment