ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Friday, July 27, 2007

I guess it's good that he walked away from me...

After reading this article, I'm kind of nervous what might happen if Greedo comes to check on me and then hops onto my lap...

Labels:

Comments on "I guess it's good that he walked away from me..."

 

Blogger Batty said ... (Fri Jul 27, 09:30:00 PM EDT) : 

Just get a particularly ill-tempered cat in addition to the 2 you already have, and you'll never have to worry again!

I wonder if that '6th sense' works similar to the way seizure dogs work...

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Sat Jul 28, 01:54:00 PM EDT) : 

Creepy!

But this quote would most likely describe my idiot cats: "...it's also possible his behaviour could be driven by self-centred pleasures like a heated blanket placed on a dying person, Dodman said."

Mine would be looking to mooch off me one last time!!

 

Blogger cpurl17 said ... (Sun Jul 29, 01:12:00 AM EDT) : 

no kidding--after seeing this story I woke up with TWO cats on my bed!

 

Blogger Janis said ... (Mon Jul 30, 11:34:00 AM EDT) : 

So interesting to hear folks' reactions to this story -- I have had 3 people mention it to me since it aired on NPR on Friday. I find it comforting, but a couple of people have said it's "creepy." Love what Bezzie said, tho'!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Tue Jul 31, 02:22:00 AM EDT) : 

I saw that this past weekend and had to laugh. On the same token, it would be nice to know there's someone or something with ya when you take your last breaths!

 

Blogger Lorette said ... (Thu Aug 02, 12:55:00 PM EDT) : 

That one made it into the NEJM as well. Our hospitalist team thinks we need to hire Oscar. It would really help expedite those hospice consults.

 

post a comment