ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Friday, April 27, 2007

Stash Pron

Well, the cruise is over, but I am still a few thousand km away from my laptop, so you'll have to wait a while to see the pics. Here are some photos that I managed to upload before I left for my holiday:
My temporary LYS had an Earth Day Sale a few weeks ago - all yarns which were 100% natural fibres were discounted. I picked up some bamboo yarn which will become a tank top
The colours remind me of various shades of chocolate...
Mmmmmm...Chocolate

This is some Fleece artist Kid Silk which I planned to combine with the Silk Garden to knit into a shawl for the cruise. In my sleep deprivation-induced delusional state, I thought that I might be able to finish it before the cruise started...more on that in a future post.
More Kid Silk which is destined to become a Clapotis.

Cruise related Blog post should be up early in the week. And Craft Pirate is the winner of the guess the acronym contest.



Labels:

Comments on "Stash Pron"

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Sat May 05, 06:07:00 PM EDT) : 

Can't wait to see pics!

I simply love that bamboo. I dig the idea of an Earth Day yarn sale like that too.

 

Blogger Zonda said ... (Sun May 06, 11:14:00 PM EDT) : 

Ohhh! I love that bamboo too! I saw you on another's blog! Looks like it was fun! Congrats to Craft Pirate! :) Can't wait to see your pictures!

 

Blogger Theresa said ... (Wed May 09, 01:36:00 PM EDT) : 

I love the idea of that earth day sale - how clever!

 

post a comment