ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Monday, February 05, 2007

If I could knit when I sleep I'd be set

I overestimated the amount of knitting I could get done last night before bedtime, so I only finished knitting one toe. That sock is now on some DPNs, waiting to be grafted. I started the short rows on the second sock this morning. Currently, I am debating whether or not to go downhill skiing today. It's not just that I am eager to finish the socks that makes me hesitate, but the fact that my car is parked at the bottom of our access road, because it was too slippery for me to make it all the way up last night when I came back from cross country skiing. If I go downhill skiing, I will have to schlep all my downhill gear down the road. If I go cross country skiing instead, all of my stuff is already in the car. And it's an hour's drive to the ski hill, rather than the 25 minute drive to the cross country club...man but I am spoiled, aren't I?

Labels:

Comments on "If I could knit when I sleep I'd be set"

 

Blogger Sweet Camden Lass said ... (Tue Feb 06, 10:08:00 AM EST) : 

I wish I could knit while I was asleep too. I'd get so much more done that way! ~x~

 

post a comment