ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Done!!!


I finished the socks yesterday afternoon, and wove the ends in last night while waiting for tension swatches to dry. I am swatching yarns for Poppy, and was disappointed to realize that the skein of purple Cascade 220 that I picked up in Chicago is too blue to coordinate with the Black Purl Colorway. So the hunt is on for either more Black Purl, or an alternate worsted yarn that I can use in this sweater.

Labels: ,

Comments on "Done!!!"

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Tue Feb 06, 11:33:00 AM EST) : 

Woo, they look great! The flip book is complete! (You ought to do one of those flickr mosaics with all the pictures of your socks in progress for us!)

 

Blogger Jo said ... (Tue Feb 06, 12:55:00 PM EST) : 

I'm confused... (don't worry - this is a frequent thing) Do we get to see a real picture?

 

Blogger LadyLungDoc said ... (Tue Feb 06, 05:46:00 PM EST) : 

Bezzie: Good idea, I'll see what I can do
Jo: Once Janis recieves them, photos will be published.

 

Blogger Zonda said ... (Tue Feb 06, 11:23:00 PM EST) : 

Can't wait to see them! I have been enjoying your artwork on their status though!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Wed Feb 07, 03:46:00 AM EST) : 

Tell me if you need help finding that matching worsted...

Your SP

 

post a comment