ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Friday, January 05, 2007

Resolution Socks

Somerset was busy practicing her new trick in front of the mirror, so Greedo is the sock model today. I bought this Trekking yarn back in September at Lettuce Knit, and in October I cast on a Traditional Ribbed Sock. I had knit about 4 cm when I put it aside to start something else. Yesterday I picked it back up again.


Speaking of resolutions, today was a great day - I got started on tidying up. I'm on my own this weekend, because Kyle is in Toronto to celebrate his buddy's birthday. Air Canada had a promotion on which allows you to fly on any of the flights Tues/Sat/Sun (from January 9th-March 9th) for a flat fee. Since I am off, we decided to go for it. So on Tuesday, Kyle will fly from Toronto to Vancouver, I'll fly to meet him there, and we are going to go see The Painted Veil, because it's only playing at 1 theatre in Vancouver and 1 in Toronto. Then we'll have dinner, and fly back home. Ahhhh...life in the jet set...

Comments on "Resolution Socks"

 

Blogger Zonda said ... (Sat Jan 06, 01:53:00 AM EST) : 

Have a great time! :)

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Sat Jan 06, 09:31:00 AM EST) : 

How exciting!!!

I am also in awe of your bravery to put a dark colored sock on a white cat!! (I tried that and my feline model specially shed extra fur just for my sock).

 

Resolution Socks'">post a comment