ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, January 04, 2007

A new challenge

I joined Scout's 100 mile challenge, but instead of running 100 miles, I'm going to try to skate ski 100 miles between now and April 1st. I did 2.61 km on Tuesday, and 3.76 km today. And, since we went downhill skiing yesterday, I have fulfilled resolution #1 for this week.  
The rest of yesterday's resolution tally: kept #3 (I highly recommend making a resolution to take naps), #4, #5, #6, #17, #25; broke #2 ( I swear by all that is holy, that I will get started on this tomorrow morning); postponed #28. Posted by Picasa

Comments on "A new challenge"

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Thu Jan 04, 05:45:00 PM EST) : 

Boy I feel dumb--I just pmed you asking if you had signed up for this because I thought I saw you posting over there.

 

post a comment