ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Da Suspense is killing me!

  Socks are now off the circ; I'm waiting for Kyle to wake up so that he can try them on. Posted by Picasa

Comments on "Da Suspense is killing me!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Sat Dec 30, 12:35:00 PM EST) : 

Good luck! (With him being Mr. LongToes and all...)

;)

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Sat Dec 30, 02:22:00 PM EST) : 

Go toss a white kitty on him in bed! Or just pull up the blankets, put the socks on him, and take a picture! He doesn't even have to be awake!

 

Blogger Zonda said ... (Sat Dec 30, 10:52:00 PM EST) : 

Too cute! Mine would never hold still for that picture! :)

 

Blogger LadyLungDoc said ... (Sat Dec 30, 11:05:00 PM EST) : 

I cropped the food dish out of the photo - the only way that he wouldn't run away from the camera was if delivery of breakfast was imminent.

 

post a comment