ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, December 31, 2006

2006 Roundup

Tally for 2006: (in no specific order)
1 pair pedicure socks, 1 pair anklets, 3 pairs socks, tivoli, Kyle's cap, Kyle's 'moozhies', Melinda's cap, maryella x 4, sari scarf, baby cable mitts, clapotis, Kitty Pi, felted bowl, felted backpack, fetching. I don't have photos of all of them, but here's a selection for your viewing pleasure: .  Oh yeah, and I finished this hat tonight:
Happy New Year everyone!
Resolutions go up tomorrow.

Comments on "2006 Roundup"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Mon Jan 01, 07:43:00 AM EST) : 

Awww, your stretched kitty is my new desktop! Beautiful pic of you and your "clap"! Very Italian romance...

And yay, the wristbands! I love the purple Maryella you got me. It fits perfectly. :)

Happy New Year to you and Mr Kyle LongToes!
MJ

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Mon Jan 01, 09:26:00 AM EST) : 

I agree, that stretched kitty bed is cute!!!

Way to get another FO done under the wire!

 

Blogger ZantiMissKnit said ... (Mon Jan 01, 11:55:00 AM EST) : 

WOOHOO! Happy New Year!!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Mon Jan 01, 12:06:00 PM EST) : 

Do you know that I sometimes look at people's blogs just to see pictures of their kitties? I can't have one because of Mr. Batty's allergies, but your cat pictures are well worth looking at. So cute!

Happy New Year, and may you get loads of opportunities to knit!

 

Blogger Zonda said ... (Mon Jan 01, 05:45:00 PM EST) : 

Nice knits there! Way to get another one done before the end of the year! :)

 

Blogger Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said ... (Mon Jan 01, 08:10:00 PM EST) : 

I totally love the cabled mittens!

 

post a comment