ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Monday, January 01, 2007

Cult of Personality

I saw this on Cpurl's blog:C-List Blogger
Direct link here.

Interestingly, the blogs that I subscribe to are either D list, C list or A list. The B list blogs remain elusive. That's my goal for this year - I want to be a B list blogger. Somehow, I am going to convince 101 people to link to my blog in a 6 month period. Stay tuned. It will kind of be like The Yarn Harlot's MSF fundraising drive, but less meaningful, with more cat photos and fewer shots of people holding partially knit socks.

I went back and numbered my resolutions for 2007, and I am going to keep a tally of resolutions kept and broken, and postponed (i.e not doing one of the weekly tally resolutions like brushing the cats). So far today I kept #3, #4(and let me tell you, the key to shovelling off a stretch of road is to do it BEFORE an SUV drove up and down it several times), #5, #6, #7, #17, broke #2 and #25, and postponed #1 and #28. Although the night is young, so if I can figure out how to reach the brush without disturbing the cat sleeping on my lap, #28 might get done today.

Here's the obligatory scenery shot -The Monashee Mountains:

Comments on "Cult of Personality"

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Tue Jan 02, 11:29:00 AM EST) : 

Hee hee! I'm a c-er too. I can't wait to watch you strive for B blog domination!!

Ahhh...snow. And real mountains. Sigh.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Tue Jan 02, 10:04:00 PM EST) : 

Well, if you promise to post loads of cat pictures and explain to me how to link to someone's blog, I just might consider helping you out with your grand B-list ambitions. : )

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Wed Jan 03, 12:37:00 PM EST) : 

Proud D-Lister signing in! *Harumph*

I linked to you in my latest post; let's get you to B-status!!

 

post a comment