ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Friday, January 05, 2007

Taking the Cheap out of Cheep@ss

My CASP struck again, and all I can say is wow!
Wow!!
Wow!!!

Yes, she sent me Malabrigo which coordinates with the leftovers I have from my New Year's Eve hat (not to mention more dark chocolate, peppermint tea, some great handcare stuff, a Foamy the Squirrel magnet, a knitty button and some portable watercolour supplies)

Comments on "Taking the Cheap out of Cheep@ss"

 

Blogger Zonda said ... (Sat Jan 06, 01:53:00 AM EST) : 

Wow! That is gorgeous yarn! drools..here!

Great goodies there! :)

 

Blogger Jessica said ... (Mon Jan 08, 06:20:00 AM EST) : 

Wow. That color is gorgeous. It's like being in an apple orchard. Tea and van gogh paint?! You hit the jack pot!

Thanks for the help with posting friday pron!

 

post a comment