ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, December 28, 2006

So close I can taste it

 
Da Socks are very close to completion. I cannot believe I married a man with such long toes. And he's got the freakish 2nd-toe-longer-than-the-big-toe-thing-happening, so I have to add an extra little bit of length to accomodate for that. Posted by Picasa

Comments on "So close I can taste it"

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Thu Dec 28, 08:09:00 PM EST) : 

I can't wait to see the freakishly long toes modeling Da (complete) Socks!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Fri Dec 29, 11:34:00 AM EST) : 

Harumph! Freakish eh?
(I've got the same syndrome, obviously.)

Da socks look cool!

 

post a comment