ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, December 28, 2006

I'm ready for my closeup...



The film adaptation of Somerset Maugham's novel The Painted Veil opens tomorrow! I'm very excited, as he is my favourite author. I think that I might even take a trip to Vancouver to see it if it isn't playing in any of the local theatres.

Comments on "I'm ready for my closeup..."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Thu Dec 28, 06:42:00 PM EST) : 

Kitty! Cuddle!

Ahem. Yes. Now that my brain is functioning at a somewhat higher level... let us know how you liked the film! I'm always excited when they adapt a book I like, but am often disappointed at the results. But when things work... it's magic.

 

Blogger Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said ... (Thu Dec 28, 06:56:00 PM EST) : 

You take such fantastic pictures!

I'll be interested to read your review of Painted Veil.

 

post a comment