ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Last day of school

I am about to (temporarily) become a woman of leisure. Today is my last day on call, then tomorrow and the day after I will just have a few patients to see, some dictations to do, and that's it. I'm not renewing my licence in this province, so I won't be back to work until I start at my new position in March.

I haven't gone for 2 months without working since...ummm...let's see, I got my first job when I was 16...

To tell you the truth, it doesn't seem like it's something that will actually happen; it's more like an abstraction. And it also seems like an it's going to be an incredibly short time before I'll have to rejoin the real world.

  Posted by Picasa

Just in case there was any doubt about how great my husband is; he recreated my photo database file by file last night, so the multiphoto posts will be back soon.

Comments on "Last day of school"

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Thu Dec 28, 09:10:00 AM EST) : 

Ah sweet unemployment is fun for about the first two weeks, and then it blows. But if you've got a new position lined up already you've cut out the "I feel like a loser" factor so it shouldn't be that bad.

Enjoy it!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Thu Dec 28, 09:42:00 AM EST) : 

Enjoy your time off! I love your photos - so different from where I'm living!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Thu Dec 28, 09:44:00 AM EST) : 

Enjoy being a lady of leisure. Do something decadent, like sleep till noon and eat chcocolate in bed.

 

Blogger Theresa said ... (Thu Dec 28, 03:11:00 PM EST) : 

Lucky you! Working all through the holidays is making me realize that I won't have more than about 5 days off for at least the next 2 1/2 years. But you were there once, too, right? And now you still have all this time to knit coming!

 

post a comment