ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Friday, December 29, 2006

New WIP

Da toes of Da Socks just need to be grafted, so I cast on for my new toque last night  It's such a treat to knit with yarn that is soft and thick! I'm loving how the colours are working out - the Malabrigo has more subtle and irregular colour variations than the Mexico does, so I never know what the next row is going to look like. Posted by Picasa

Comments on "New WIP"

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Fri Dec 29, 10:06:00 AM EST) : 

Mmm...green. As much as I hate the perpetual greeness of Texas, I can't get enough green yarn.

You're killing me with the suspense of seeing the final Da Socks!

 

Blogger Zonda said ... (Fri Dec 29, 10:09:00 AM EST) : 

Oh...that is gorgeous!! What are you making? A hat?

Da Socks...yes, we'll be waiting! ;)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Fri Dec 29, 11:36:00 AM EST) : 

Ooh, scrumptuous yarn!

Those poor second toes... ;)

 

Blogger Knittypants said ... (Fri Dec 29, 06:25:00 PM EST) : 

Nice colors! That green is scrumptious.

 

Blogger SarahJanet said ... (Fri Dec 29, 07:51:00 PM EST) : 

Hee! I cast on a Malabrigo hat as soon as my Christmas knitting was finished too! Clearly great minds think alike. Isn't it glorious?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Fri Dec 29, 10:16:00 PM EST) : 

I love green yarn, and that color is gorgeous!

 

post a comment