ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Friday, December 29, 2006

SP9 Christmas package

Today I went to the post office and picked up my Christmas package from my SP9 - it actually arrived on Friday, but sinc nobody was home, it then went to our local postal outlet to be picked up after 1 PM the next day. Today was the first day that I had a chance to get it (the outlet closes early).

So it was like Christmas all over again...

...complete with stocking!

There's a scented sachet, some bath salts, some chocolate covered cherries and blueberries, a chocolate bar with candy cane bits, a great blank book, and not one, but 2 knitting books!! My first Elizabeth Zimmerman book!

And, what's Christmas without yarn?


She handpainted some yarn in some blue-green/teal colours especially for me! And courtesy of an unusually sunny day:
Yarn Pron!

Comments on "SP9 Christmas package"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Sat Dec 30, 08:40:00 PM EST) : 

Yay, so glad you like it! It was hard to decide on the coloring for your yarn, but after it was done it was hard to send it away :)
Enjoy, and have a good start to the new year!
(Great job on Da Socks, by the way)

 

post a comment