ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Friday, December 22, 2006

Rationalization

Somewhere out there, some wanker is now convinced that his Hummer purchase was justified. Note the presence of available horizontal parking spots.

Comments on "Rationalization"

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Fri Dec 22, 10:45:00 AM EST) : 

Oh definately worth all the gas money and pollutants it emits--so you can park like that once a year.

 

Blogger cpurl17 said ... (Fri Dec 22, 11:14:00 AM EST) : 

Sad to say, we have a Hummer dealership in my town so I have to see them more than I'd care to. Hey! I may have my photo Op for a TACKY Holiday display!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Fri Dec 22, 12:33:00 PM EST) : 

Ha! That's brilliant! I'm showing my husband. hahahahaha!


PS: What a wanker.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Fri Dec 22, 02:22:00 PM EST) : 

That's the problem with Hummers: they're so big and huge that you get used to never finding a parking spot. So even when they're available, you can't see them because you've become so accustomed to not being able to find any.

Yes, having a huge ugly Hummer really messes with your brain!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Mon Dec 25, 09:42:00 AM EST) : 

LOVE this picture. I want to send it to my MIL, but that would not be especially kind.

 

post a comment