ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

New Photo Management Software!

This was Dec 24 in the morning The Picasa software seems to be the least user hostile, so I'm giving it a try. Now I just have to figure out how to post more than one picture at a time.

I woke up early (again) this morning, so I wound my malabrigo into a skein, and cast on for my new toque. I was so looking forward to knitting something with a gauge of 3 stitches per inch. I had almost completed the first round when I realized that I had somehow managed to snag a stitch a ways back and then knit into it. So I went to work, and this evening started back on Da Socks. Posted by Picasa

Comments on "New Photo Management Software!"

 

Blogger cpurl17 said ... (Wed Dec 27, 11:46:00 AM EST) : 

Another beautiful photo!

I'm itching to knit something big too!

 

post a comment