ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

So close...

I thought that I might be able to finish Da Socks today - I woke up early this morning, and decided that I might as well work on them before going to the hospital. So I was able to start the toes after I got home from work. I started doing a decrease every other row, and knitted merrily away. About 8:30, Kyle tried them on so that I could see how much more I had to do, and the toe was too narrow. So it has been ripped back, and I'm starting over again.

No photos today - the Canon photo management software isn't working. Will have to see what Adobe Photoshop can do for me.

Comments on "So close..."

 

Blogger Zonda said ... (Tue Dec 26, 12:10:00 PM EST) : 

Bummer on the sock and photos! Hoping you'll be able to get both fixed and ready to go soon! :)

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Tue Dec 26, 01:42:00 PM EST) : 

Aw suck!! What a crummy thing to happen so close to the end! Oh well, at least you didn't have to rip too far back.

 

post a comment