ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Recipe for Snow

All you people who are bemoaning your lack of a White Christmas: visit Nederlass's blog to find out how to get these flakes on your blog.

In one of those cases of Life imitating the Internet, I looked over from my Blogger window to my Living Room window and saw this sky:
With the flash on, you can see that the haze it isn't fog - it's snow:

Comments on "Recipe for Snow"

 

Blogger cpurl17 said ... (Sat Dec 23, 11:26:00 AM EST) : 

I love the scenery shots you take--you capture the mood so well.

I lvoe the hat/tea cozy combo!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Sat Dec 23, 11:50:00 AM EST) : 

That's so pretty! I wish we had snow.

 

Blogger amandazen said ... (Sat Dec 23, 08:05:00 PM EST) : 

Great pictures! We are having a white Christmas in my neck of the woods... a little too white.

Amanda :)
http://maverickzen.wordpress.com/

 

post a comment