ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Sock update

I put the Calorimetry on hold after 1 row, so most of the weekend (10 hours of which was spent on airplanes) I worked on Da Socks.
The waste yarn is marking where the afterthought heels are going to be. I think I will switch to DPNs to do the heels; I'll need to do them before I finish the foot so that I can figure out how long to make them.

Still haven't found a house - there was one that looked promising enough for us to put in an initial offer. After we recieved the counter offer, we took another look at the place and felt that it wasn't worth it. The location is awesome, but there are alot of things missing from the house (like a fireplace, for instance) which we would want to have for the kind of $$ we'd be paying.

Comments on "Sock update"

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Tue Dec 19, 09:39:00 PM EST) : 

Dang! You're cranking out those socks!!! Are you doing the afterthoughts in the dark blue?

Good luck in the continued house hunt. I don't envy you in the least. Such major decision. Times like that make being a grownup truly suck.

 

Blogger cpurl17 said ... (Wed Dec 20, 12:21:00 AM EST) : 

I wish I could knit half as fast as you.

I feel for you withthe house hunt--and a tough time of year to be doing it, ugh. Good luck! Your future home is out there, I know it!

 

Blogger Zonda said ... (Wed Dec 20, 02:29:00 AM EST) : 

Looking good!!

Hope the house hunt gets you your house soon!!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Wed Dec 20, 01:05:00 PM EST) : 

Socks are rockin'!

Seriously, if you want referral for a different agent just give me a holler. I highly recommend the team my hub and I used. (No hard sell, or anything.)

 

post a comment