ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Friday, December 15, 2006

Silent Night


I took this photo when I stopped to get the mail. It's incredible how quiet it can be up here on the side of the hill. Dark too - there are no streetlights, except for the newest development down the road from our place. There's fresh snow, and fog starting about 2 streets downhill from us; both have amazing sound insulating properties.

This is one of the Ponderosa Pine trees that is behind our mail box. The snow is quite damp, so the branches are drooping.

Comments on "Silent Night"

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Fri Dec 15, 02:27:00 PM EST) : 

Ohhh....I can *feel* that picture!

Sigh. How can people not like snow?

 

Blogger Zonda said ... (Fri Dec 15, 11:59:00 PM EST) : 

I love and miss snow! I really like that picture! :)

 

post a comment