ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Today's Saturday, and this is a sky.

Granted, it's not today's sky, but I just took an overnight flight (complete with crying baby) that took me 2/3 of the way across the country so that I can spend a good part of the day trying to decide which horridly expensive house I want to call home a few months from now, so this is what you are getting. Jet lag and a perky real estate agent - it could get ugly...

Comments on "Today's Saturday, and this is a sky."

 

Blogger turtlegirl76 said ... (Sat Dec 16, 08:32:00 AM EST) : 

Ugh. I couldn't have dealt with perkey when I was looking at condos. I had such a hangover. Fortunately the agent was a good friend and former coworker of mine (when I was bartending) so she had no problem quickly pulling over to some bushes for me to hurl into. heh.

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Sat Dec 16, 09:09:00 AM EST) : 

Ugh. You know I used to think I'd enjoy looking for a house someday...at least I know now to look for non-perky in a realtor. Good luck.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Sat Dec 16, 11:41:00 AM EST) : 

Ack!! Well if you need a new agent I have a really good one for you. The good thing is maybe I'll see you this weekend? Did Sandi talk to you about Drunken Knitters tonight?

BTW - I'm tagging you. Please see my blog. Bwahahaha!

 

Blogger cpurl17 said ... (Sat Dec 16, 01:26:00 PM EST) : 

Your post brings back househunting memories--I can only imagine how much worse it is doing it from afar. After you've been thru the first few houses, the thrill is gone.

Lovely shot tho'! Hpe you have a restful weekend!

 

Blogger Zonda said ... (Sat Dec 16, 09:36:00 PM EST) : 

Lovely picture! Good luck with the house hunting!!

 

post a comment