ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Friday, December 15, 2006

More Christmas Decorations


As I listen to people stress about how much they had to do to get ready for Christmas, it really hits home that I don't get into the season very much. I'm not entirely sure if that's a good or a bad thing...It certainly doesn't give me much fodder for this week's Blogstalking assignment.

My copy of the latest A Needle Pulling Thread came in the mail, and it included an article with instructions to needle felt this little guy. Maybe next year?

Comments on "More Christmas Decorations"

 

Blogger Zonda said ... (Fri Dec 15, 11:59:00 PM EST) : 

That's too cute! Go for it..well next year anyways ;)

 

post a comment