ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I got mail!

In addition to the mountains of bills and flyers that were sitting in the mailbox when we got home on Sunday, there were some gold nuggets - Secret Pal packages!!These little guys are checking out the sock yarn that they travelled with in the Haloween package sent by my Cheap A$$ Secret Pal.
I have always loved the smell of coffee, but not the taste. Now I love the colour of coffee - CTH sock yarn in the "Java" colourway! Compliments of my Blogger SP9 pal. Here's a slightly blurred (maybe I should ask for a new digital camera for Xmas) closeup of the yarny goodness:


Yesterday, I spent about 2 hours going through mail that came to the office - nothing fun about that. But when I got home, there was a package from my Spooky Secret Pal.
Candy, Alaskan chocolate and Chai,
And more yarny goodness! This is the CTH Fall Foliage colourway. Also a mini sock kit, and 3 sets of bamboo needles: 2mm/2.25mm/2.75mm (US 0/1/2). With several sets of sock needles, I can carry on my tradition of having more WIPs than is healthy once I start working through my ever expanding sock yarn stash.

Thanks guys!!

Comments on "I got mail!"

 

Blogger Jenn said ... (Tue Nov 07, 11:04:00 AM EST) : 

Nice SP9 package. I thought you were calling your pal a cheap ass! I was think oh no,,,,,another problem to deal with :-)

Of course now I am crakingup!

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Tue Nov 07, 03:09:00 PM EST) : 

Wow!!! Nice haul--those little black cats are cute!

 

Blogger turtlegirl76 said ... (Tue Nov 07, 04:09:00 PM EST) : 

Wow! Did you have CTH on your wishlist or something? Heh. I love knitting that stuff! It's so soft! The Anastasia socks came out great in it. And what cute little pompom kitties!

 

Blogger Stephanie said ... (Tue Nov 07, 09:01:00 PM EST) : 

Thanks for your birthday wishes! Sigh, 29 was quite a while back for me too. Soon I am going to have to be 39 for a while. But not quite yet. I've still got a couple years left at 29 ;-)

 

Blogger Michelle said ... (Wed Nov 08, 04:18:00 PM EST) : 

What an awesome homecoming!
I am obviously a big CTH fan...the colours are incredible!

 

post a comment