ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

I got mail!

In addition to the mountains of bills and flyers that were sitting in the mailbox when we got home on Sunday, there were some gold nuggets - Secret Pal packages!!These little guys are checking out the sock yarn that they travelled with in the Haloween package sent by my Cheap A$$ Secret Pal.
I have always loved the smell of coffee, but not the taste. Now I love the colour of coffee - CTH sock yarn in the "Java" colourway! Compliments of my Blogger SP9 pal. Here's a slightly blurred (maybe I should ask for a new digital camera for Xmas) closeup of the yarny goodness:


Yesterday, I spent about 2 hours going through mail that came to the office - nothing fun about that. But when I got home, there was a package from my Spooky Secret Pal.
Candy, Alaskan chocolate and Chai,
And more yarny goodness! This is the CTH Fall Foliage colourway. Also a mini sock kit, and 3 sets of bamboo needles: 2mm/2.25mm/2.75mm (US 0/1/2). With several sets of sock needles, I can carry on my tradition of having more WIPs than is healthy once I start working through my ever expanding sock yarn stash.

Thanks guys!!

Comments on "I got mail!"

 

Blogger Jenn said ... (Tue Nov 07, 11:04:00 AM EST) : 

Nice SP9 package. I thought you were calling your pal a cheap ass! I was think oh no,,,,,another problem to deal with :-)

Of course now I am crakingup!

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Tue Nov 07, 03:09:00 PM EST) : 

Wow!!! Nice haul--those little black cats are cute!

 

Blogger turtlegirl76 said ... (Tue Nov 07, 04:09:00 PM EST) : 

Wow! Did you have CTH on your wishlist or something? Heh. I love knitting that stuff! It's so soft! The Anastasia socks came out great in it. And what cute little pompom kitties!

 

Blogger Stephanie (aka qdgirl) said ... (Tue Nov 07, 09:01:00 PM EST) : 

Thanks for your birthday wishes! Sigh, 29 was quite a while back for me too. Soon I am going to have to be 39 for a while. But not quite yet. I've still got a couple years left at 29 ;-)

 

Blogger Michelle said ... (Wed Nov 08, 04:18:00 PM EST) : 

What an awesome homecoming!
I am obviously a big CTH fan...the colours are incredible!

 

post a comment

Links to "I got mail!"

Create a Link