ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Cat's eye view Part II

What a great spot! Convenient access to the scratching post,
Good view of the door in case someone comes home,
Nearby sunbeams to frolic in,
And chairs to sit under! I love to sit under chairs because it makes me invisible.

This is the gate that is supposed to keep us out of the bedroom.
But sometimes Mom and Dad are lazy, and they don't hook the gate to the wall...We still haven't found the fields of catnip that must be up there.

Comments on "Cat's eye view Part II"

 

Blogger turtlegirl76 said ... (Tue Oct 31, 02:21:00 PM EST) : 

Obviously they haven't been inside the boxspring of your bed then. Isn't that where all cat owners keep the fields of catnip?

 

post a comment