ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Hey Bezzie - this snow's for you!


It seems like most of British Columbia got snow this weekend. We weren't an exception. I spent close to 4 hours at the airport on Friday afternoon waiting to fly to Vancouver. My flight was initially delayed for "mechanical reasons", and then when it started to snow, flights weren't able to land. Thankfully I had my knitting with me, and spent the whole time on the baby cable mitts (Note to Ev: if you decide to publish the pattern as a variation, you should name them either "the snowstorm mittens" or "winter's abrupt arrival mittens".) At around 9 PM they finally announced that there would be no further flights until the next day. So it was just me and the cats until Kyle drove back on his own Saturday afternoon. "If I close my eyes, I'll be invisible!"

It's amazing how the world becomes black and white after a snow.
If you look at the right edge of this photo, you will see some turquoise - it's a colour photo, not photoshop action on my part.

Comments on "Hey Bezzie - this snow's for you!"

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Tue Nov 28, 10:12:00 AM EST) : 

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! I love it! Thanks for posting snow pics! I must go wipe the drool off now!

 

post a comment