ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Tragedy averted!

A few trips to Toronto ago, I picked up 2 skeins of Baby Cashmerino in a light green colour. I decided to use them to knit mitts based on Ev's baby cable wrist warmers. The colour perfectly matches a pashmina type scarf I bought in Boston a few years ago. When I was leaving for work this morning, I decided that I'd wear that scarf, but couldn't find it!! I knew that I had worn it when I left the office at the end of the day, but I stopped at the hospital before heading home (to do some stuff for my wee little patient). Couldn't recall taking it off when I got home from the hospital - realized I must have left it on the ward. Sigh. So I went to the pediatrics ward first thing this morning, and lo and behold, it was still sitting on the counter! OK, so it wasn't a tragedy that was averted, but I would have been bummed if I lost the scarf just as I started to knit some coordinating accessories.

Here's a partially completed mitt #1

Hopefully I can finish the mitts this weekend, because the high temperature for Monday is going to be -13 Celcius! A bit of a shock for this balmy part of Canada.

Comments on "Tragedy averted!"

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Mon Nov 27, 10:16:00 PM EST) : 

Oh I am SO excited about that Canadian cold!!! It's supposed to bring in a front that will give us a chance of rain and SNOW on Thursday. Snow! Glorious snow! I'll settle for the crappy slushy stuff! Sorry, that was a little too giddy wasn't it?

I'm miffed at bloglines. I can't believe I am just now getting 3 days worth of posts showing as recent on your blog.

 

post a comment