ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Today is World COPD Day

Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease is a Woman's Health issue of equal or greater significance as Breast Cancer.

Please. Don't smoke.

Comments on "Today is World COPD Day"

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Wed Nov 15, 11:35:00 PM EST) : 

Hm. Good link. I could go into a diatribe about how life might be interesting if breasts weren't first and foremost sexual body parts that many women define their femininity by and thus I can't help but wonder is that why breast cancer gets all the hype? What about this COPD, or hell any other type of cancer/disease effecting a different part of the body? Why not as much hype there?

But I won't. ;-)

 

post a comment