ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Monday, November 27, 2006

More FOs!

The beauty of small projects is that I actually finish them! Managed to finish off my cashmerino mitts yesterday. I also finished the maryella that I have been knitting for myself since the summertime.
This is a photo of a top secret project.
It came into being when I spotted a skein of Katia Mexico in blues with a touch of purple. I found some Classic Merino in a coordinating colour, and then had to figure out what to do with it!! All will be revealed in the next few weeks

Comments on "More FOs!"

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (Tue Nov 28, 03:48:00 AM EST) : 

Very pretty. I love your title on KB for the post :)

 

Blogger turtlegirl76 said ... (Tue Nov 28, 09:08:00 AM EST) : 

Oooh! Mystery and intrigue abound!

The Maryella is very pretty! And I love how your mittens turned out! I did my fetchings in that same color and I just love how it's green without being too limey. Beautiful!

 

Blogger Michelle said ... (Tue Nov 28, 11:07:00 AM EST) : 

The Mitts and the bracelet are absolutely beautiful!!! I love them! I must make them!

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Tue Nov 28, 02:34:00 PM EST) : 

Mmm...decadent FOs! Can't wait to see your TSP!

 

Blogger Knittypants said ... (Tue Nov 28, 06:23:00 PM EST) : 

Love your mittens, they look so warm and cozy. Maryella is so pretty, too.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Fri Dec 01, 08:22:00 AM EST) : 

I love those mittens! Love that colour and pattern!

 

post a comment