ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Here there be dragon...

I'm pretty far behind on the blogstalking assignments - but here's an unexpected thing to come across while walking down the street:

Comments on "Here there be dragon..."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Wed Nov 29, 01:00:00 PM EST) : 

I love it, reminds me of a place near Central Park that has 2 larger than life people climbing the outside of the building. I think the place was called Hyde (or Jeckle and Hyde, or something...) and it was a goth nightclub.

 

Blogger Ceallach said ... (Wed Nov 29, 01:06:00 PM EST) : 

Oh.

I am thinking that dragon is totally a candidate for an old fashioned mascot kidnapping.

Who's in?

 

post a comment