ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Friday, September 29, 2006

Victoire!

Even though I have blogged little in the last few weeks, I have managed to do some knitting. For the last week, all knitting energy was focused on Sock Wars:

Lorie Huertas - you are dead! You gotta love knitting socks on 4mm Addis!

Say hello to your new socks - they will go in the mail tomorrow morning.


At Turtlegirl's request - The Sock of Doom Pattern Link. Knit with 67 grams of a DK weight cotton/microfibre DK yarn {Lerici Fine by Schoeller and Stahl colour 280056-05 aqua }

Comments on "Victoire!"

 

Blogger turtlegirl76 said ... (Sat Sep 30, 11:51:00 AM EDT) : 

Cool socks!

So, what's the deal. No one mentions the yarn/pattern and whatnot with this whole sock wars thing. If I see socks, I want details! Is it something you aren't supposed to do with the SWs?

 

Blogger Lynn said ... (Sun Oct 01, 06:52:00 PM EDT) : 

Yummy, and I'm with blues like you are with pinks...

 

post a comment