ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Rorschach Sky


What do you see?

Comments on "Rorschach Sky"

 

Blogger Libi said ... (Sun Sep 03, 03:26:00 PM EDT) : 

It looks like a person, pushing the rainbow (mowing the lawn)?

Do I need help now?

 

Blogger ZantiMissKnit said ... (Sun Sep 03, 06:35:00 PM EDT) : 

It looks like a genie lamp pouring a rainbow!

 

Blogger OLPP said ... (Sun Sep 03, 09:46:00 PM EDT) : 

I see a face with obscured eyes, and an open mouth with a pointy tongue that turns into a rainbow. But it doesn't feel nearly as happy as it sounds, it's like the rainbow is an apology for the pointy, wrong tongue.


It could be that I need a nap....

 

Blogger Bezzie said ... (Sun Sep 03, 11:13:00 PM EDT) : 

Oh it looks like a piece of abstract "art" that used to hang in my old office. My old boss dubbed it "Pee in Pot." That looks JUST like it, except rainbow-y!!!

 

Blogger Zonda said ... (Tue Sep 05, 12:04:00 AM EDT) : 

interesting for sure... :)

 

post a comment