ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Who heals the healer?

I have a cold - it started out as laryngitis, and now my sinuses are congested. Either that, or I have a terminal case of brain fog. I managed to get away from the hospital early yesterday, and cut my clinic waaaay back today so that I could get some rest. Of course, I am not sleepy, just tired. Knackered, as the Brits would say. Spent a few hours laying on the couch with Somerset napping on my stomach as I worked on my Kureyon knapsack. Because I am using 2 strands, it is kind of tricky to match up the colours so that the beginnings and ends match.
Photos will be uploaded later this week.

Instead, here are some pictures of DH's art:
Closeup of the toy soldier painting featured in a former post.

A collage of photos of DH's 103 year old grandmother. Altered vinyl

There's going to be a "Medical Art Show" in late September - a fundraiser. Spouses and kids of docs can participate, so DH is probably going to display some of his works. Maybe his work will take off, and I can retire to a life of knitting, yoga, and travel.

Comments on "Who heals the healer?"

 

Blogger Michelle said ... (Wed Aug 30, 09:56:00 AM EDT) : 

I hope you feel better. At least you can still knit!

 

Blogger Batty said ... (Wed Aug 30, 11:25:00 AM EDT) : 

I hate brain fog, and being sick is never easy for people in the medical profession. It's so much harder to get away when you need to. There's always one more emergency, always one more unexpected thing, and then there's the regular stuff you scheduled and nobody can take over. Both my parents are dentists, and they had a really hard time with this too.

Here's hoping you're feeling better soon. Get some rest, relax, and have loads of nice, soothing herb tea.

 

Blogger Macoco said ... (Thu Aug 31, 03:43:00 PM EDT) : 

I hope you're feeling better! If you can, take it easy.

I love the altered vinyl - absolutely beautiful.

 

post a comment