ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, June 17, 2006

If a picture is worth a thousand words, what is a word worth?

My first meme

Rules: Please leave a one-word comment that you think best describes me — it can only be one word long. Then copy and paste this into your blog so that I may leave a word about you.

I can't even blame Blogger for the lack of photo updates. Some time this week I will dig out the USB cable and download pictures from the camera.

On the World Cup sweater front, I discovered that the colourway I am using is discontinued. So now I'm not worried about finding a matching dye lot, I'm just hoping that I can find a few more skeins of Kureyon colour 51. Otherwise I'm going to find a colourway that slightly coordinates with it and use it as a contrasting band across the chest.

Comments on "If a picture is worth a thousand words, what is a word worth?"

 

Blogger Dipsy Doodle said ... (Sun Jun 18, 02:58:00 AM EDT) : 

Entertaining!
Dipsy D. http://www.millharrow.com/weblog

 

Blogger turtlegirl76 said ... (Sun Jun 18, 09:58:00 AM EDT) : 

Generous!

 

post a comment