ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Monday, July 10, 2006

Take that Turtlegirl!!



How's that for some macro flowery goodness? OK - that isn't a flower from my garden. It's the enclosure from YET ANOTHER secret pal package - I think this is from my Summer Fling Secret Pal.
In addition to the original work of art, there's a great pattern book and 2 chocolate bars - including the supremely yummy Burnt Almond.


As luck would have it, the remaining skeins of Kureyon to complete the Accursed Husband Sweater arrived, and...

Mystery Yarn!

Not a mystery as to what type of yarn it is - labels are there (Salsa DK), but it came from Herschnerr's, and I haven't placed any orders from Herschnerrs (at least I don't remember having done so...maybe I'm starting to order yarn online in my sleep; will have to keep that one in reserve for future use}. I'm guesing that one of my secret pals ordered it and had it delivered to me. If so, please identify yourself (well, not yourself per se until after the reveal, but at least let me know which exchange you belong to!} It's luverly yarn - "Cappucino" in colour; very subtly 2 toned.

Comments on "Take that Turtlegirl!!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Tue Jul 11, 11:26:00 AM EDT) : 

Yes, The Salsa was from me, your Summer Fling SP, along with the package containing the wicked drawing!
I'm so glad that eveything arrived o.k., and that you're enjoying the gifties!

More to come...

 

Blogger turtlegirl76 said ... (Tue Jul 11, 10:19:00 PM EDT) : 

Ouch - I've been served. ;)

 

Turtlegirl!!'">post a comment