ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, July 20, 2006

What I did this summer (so far)

In no particular order:Danced with my brand new sister-in-law

Put on a doofy hard hat,

and went caving at Cody Caves

Wove a Lavendar wand at the Annual Lavender Harvest Festival The wand is now tucked under the passenger sun visor in my car, and helps to soothe my nerves when there is a huge lineup to cross the bridge to get home because of all of the out of town traffic (If they call it tourist season, why aren't you allowed to shoot them?)

Hiked in the Gellatly Heritage Park

Waited (im)patiently for my father-in-law to pick us up from the airport in Ottawa.

Hey look - only one of these things involved knitting! I'm not sure if that's a good or a bad thing.

Comments on "What I did this summer (so far)"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Fri Jul 21, 04:46:00 AM EDT) : 

Gosh, it's been a pretty busy summer for you already, and there's a couple more weeks/months to go! Thanks for sharing these great pics!

 

Blogger turtlegirl76 said ... (Fri Jul 21, 08:41:00 AM EDT) : 

Oh how fun! Caving! Or as I prefer to think of it, spelunking. Much more fun to say, don'tcha think?

 

post a comment