ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Monday, June 05, 2006

This little piggy went to market 16 days ago...



My toes are holding out well, but I will have to have my fingernails touched up for next week's wedding.


Speaking of travelling,
Make One yarn studio in Calgary is a great place to spend a few hours and knit - as I did on the weekend. In addition to their very comfy couch, they have a huge space (complete with a washing machine for felting!), and stock some beautiful yarn. At last, a chance to sit and knit in a shop with people who do not have adult children

Amy and Sandra are not this blurry in real life, and were very welcoming. Don't you just love Sandra's Yarn Store Pompadour?

Comments on "This little piggy went to market 16 days ago..."

 

post a comment