ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, May 13, 2006

My first Knitty encounter!


This is me and Nederlass. She and her boyfriend took me to Azteca after the Seattle Knitting Expo, and treated me to dinner. Great food and great conversation!

Sadly, none of the other Seattle area Knittyheads were able to make it that evening, and I couldn't catch up with any Washington State Knittyheads during our recent roadtrip. I did manage to pick up some nice yarn, though!

Comments on "My first Knitty encounter!"

 

Blogger Nederlass said ... (Sun May 14, 05:09:00 PM EDT) : 

Woot! Great pic of us, and yeah, we did have a good time, didn't we?

Love your Moebius, by the way.
Hope to see you again when you're travelling south!

x MJ

P.s. Dave went to Wazzu, does that count? ;)

 

post a comment