ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Friday, May 12, 2006

They seem so innocent...




I have had contact with both upstream and downstream Secret Pals from both the One Skein Exchange AND SP8! Of course, I am now finding that the trick with buying something "because it might be right for my SP" is to buy something that you would be happy to part with. Buying things that you love (just in case they aren't right for your SP) is a baaad idea, unless you are a saint.

On the upside, my plan for my one skein gift should work out.

Comments on "They seem so innocent..."

 

Blogger Opal said ... (Fri May 12, 01:26:00 PM EDT) : 

My kitties like to drink from my glass too. One of them even tries to tilt the glass when she can't reach the water. Needless to say that causes endless messes.

 

Blogger turtlegirl76 said ... (Fri May 12, 06:45:00 PM EDT) : 

Thank you! Thank you so much! The little bejeweled turtle is so precious! I so appreciate that you thought of me and sent me such a sweet, beautiful gift. Thank you!

I'm working on blogging it now =)

 

post a comment