ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, May 14, 2006

New and improved Mobius!


I finished my Mobius Redux scarf last night (just in time for summer - ha). Murdered the applied I cord grafting, but hey, there's enough detail with the varigation of 2 colours that nobody is likely to notice. It was made using most o the yarn I used knitting the Frankenmobius

I can wear it as a shawl


or as a cowl

or as a scarf

It was knitted with Jojoland (ebay seller) brown/blue variegated yarn(I don't remember how many balls of the 10 in the package I used). When I first got the yarn, I didn't realize that the colour combinations would change within the ball itself. I still have several balls left - DH's camera has already gotten a few abrasions from being in the same packet as his keys(!), so I might use some to felt a little case for the camera - I am interested to see how the colour combination will look when felted.

Comments on "New and improved Mobius!"

 

Blogger Nederlass said ... (Sun May 14, 05:10:00 PM EDT) : 

Verrrry purdy!

 

Blogger Monica said ... (Mon May 15, 08:02:00 PM EDT) : 

oh my... your mobius is so nice! I want to try one :)

 

post a comment