ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Let the gifting begin!!

I have had contact from both upstream and downstream Secrt Pals (for the One Skein exchange and the Blogger exchange). Soon, I will get matched for my Knittyboard secret pals.

Now I find myself constantly on the lookout for potential SP gifts. I have managed to buy both of the single skeins for the one skein exchange, and am just waiting for both downstreams to give me a bit more info on their likes/dislikes before I pop their packages into the post box. I'm tempted to photograph their gifts and post them at the end, but I guess I can just put links to their blogs at the end.

Comments on "Let the gifting begin!!"

 

post a comment