ProjectSpectrumWh100

poppy_button

do+you+button

sos2007.thumbnail

100mi

Locations of visitors to this page

Watch this space...

My Photo
Name:

Trust me. I'm a doctor...

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Yarn obsession

Well, I found the name of the yarn I saw at the LYS - Fauve. And it is damn expensive - too expensive for this project. I subsequently looked at Debbie Bliss Cathay, which is a bit cheaper, but not much.
And then things got a bit scary: I have spent I am sure a good 4-6 hours in the last 2 days searching online for yarn for this project. I have looked at a zillion websites, done several ebay searches (including searching for "sport"), and have purchased one yarn that may or may not be the right colour, and have been very close to purchasing a few others. I forgot that the cats were out on the balcony (for at least 1.5 hours), and the muscles between my shoulder are starting to get tense.

This is crazy - especially since I haven't worked on my current projects for a good week. I have an email in to an ebay seller, and if the shipping price is right, I will buy some of her yarn, but otherwise, as of right now, I am putting this search on hold. Need to go do some laundry.

Comments on "Yarn obsession"

 

post a comment